Wireless IP & Ethernet Live Streaming 1
Multiple Cameras in Mixed Network 2
High fidelity Wireless Video Transmission
Wireless HDMI Transmitter / Receiver 3
Wireless Live View on mobile device 4
Wireless Camera Control on mobile device 5
1. Requires additional USB-C to Ethernet adapter.
2. Requires multiple devices. Each device can only be connected to one camera.
3. Transmitter or Receiver mode switchable.
4. Live streaming up to four devices simultaneously, wire or wireless connection.
5. Only works on selective cameras and subject to change from time to time.( Works with All Z CAM E2 Cameras )
- High fidelity wireless video transmission.
- 1x HDMI IN, 1080p60 max.
- 1x HDMI OUT, 1080p60 max. Either HDMI loop out or HDMI out in Rx mode.
- 1x USB-C port. Use additional USB-C to Ethernet adapter for live streaming.
- Tx - M - Rx, three different modes.
- Live streaming up to four devices simultaneously, wire or wireless connection.
- Multiple cameras in mixed network (each device can only be connected to one camera).
- Power input: NP-F battery slot, DC socket 6.2V ~ 18V.
- Dual antennas, line of sight transmission distance = 50 metres approximately. *
* subject to radio interference on site.
Z CAM IPMAN S
Estimated Ship End of June
( Updates will be provided on shippting time )